Friday, December 26, 2008

Training with Pow...T.A.L.

Christmas has past and I now am taking training a bit more seriously. I just got off the ole fluid 2 after putting on a lil less than an hour. Although it was not as boring as some of the other sessions I have had. I was thinking of a hundred things that would be more interesting. This American Life has been a great companion since it is usually interesting and keeps my attention. Most of the shows are an hour give or take a couple minutes, which is perfect for acheveing litespeed while standing still. I am pretty drained and lazy so it will be short. I hope everyone has a happy new year.

P.S. To shawny smalls I am holding the ditched breakfast date against you!

P.P.S. That's right, I am too lazy to post pictures.

2 comments:

Shawn Small said...

I also listen to This American Life while training.

Well I had to ditch because my vehicle broke down and I was stranded 40 hours before the tow truck came. If it makes you feel better it ended up costing $700 for everything.

Unknown said...

As you guys suffer on your trainers, you might want to give yourselves a break and check out the new Virtual Cycling DVDs from a new company called Global Ride. Like, American Life, it is just about an hour long, and will get you to "lightspeed" if you let it. You can check them out at http://www.cyclingfusion.com