Thursday, April 23, 2009

Uses for Excuses !

My blog has been lacking up dates like my week has been lacking rides. School and work often get in the way but others manage to do it so why can't I? I am pleased to report that the blog has suffered a lot more than my actual mileage, but am no way am I pleased at what I have put in. with most my rides being over the 40 mile mark I feel that my base is starting to build. After talking a number of people the main thing is that you just get out and ride.

More updates will start to surface and since school will be out soon my time will be filled with organic foods(Outpost) and cycling. I do plan to take a summer school course, but I will still have enough time to do some serious riding.

My first race of the season is this Saturday at Muskego Park. I am planning on riding a lot smarter this season as opposed to the last where I liked to sit at the front and pull. So if you are going to be there get ready to see me do some serious sitting in and not so serious pulling. Updates will start to come more frequently as will my rides.

The reason why the wit in this post is not there is because I have just woken up and have a chem exam at 10 a.m. that is on my mind.

1 comment:

Shawn Small said...

boy was I surprised to see this in my RSS feeds. Good luck this weekend!