Sunday, September 21, 2008

I have talked about it before like I usually do, but have never actually done it until now. The blog of Teal has been born like a baby in Bethlehem in a barn on a starry night. I plan to use this as a tool to keep me training throughout the year. This is a tool to keep me motivated to stay on the bike, though the motivation that it will actually deliver I am sure is meager. When I ride I often run into situations that leave me thinking, "what the hell just happened?" then shortly after the ride the memory is forgotten like the motivation that this blog will bring. Even though the story from it would have been mediocre and the number of people I tell that would enjoy it would be less than 1%, I still feel compelled to tell it. So to my reader(s) be prepared for poor grammar, illogical thinking, and a lot of opinion about cycling with very little fact.

No comments: